Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rocky Mountain Video


Turns out you can put video in here. Who knew? 

Between Salt Lake City and Denver you go over the Rocky Mountains. Is all. How you do that is the question. I had been redirected to a bus that wasn't on my schedule that traveled over state highways, two-lane jobs through the very NorthEast corner of Utah past Park City and many other small towns some of which were desert style and some of which were ski-towns in the mountains. A woman named Bert drove and I still wonder about her, a truly weird chick whose duckface poses and weird body language and self-obsessed manner put me off at the time but she kept the thing on the road and made her stops plus extras to smoke and probably didn't have a destructive bone in her body and you can leave the pun alone thank you.
 I liked not being on the interstate, and as many stops as we made not very many people got on or off, so those of us that began at Salt Lake got to know each other and the thing turned into a community before too long. Really the only time in my 10k plus miles that happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment