Sunday, November 20, 2011

Head Shot


This guy , sitting in front of me from Bellingham to Seattle, had the fattest head I have ever seen. I kept trying to take a picture of it without him getting wise to what I was doing and so I never did really capture the sheer bulge protrusion of the way it  marshmallowed out from the the little adjustment portal in the back.
And he was with a babe, an attractive and yet somehow goofy looking brunette, and, to make it worse, they were in love. They chattered like magpies on meth all the way every minute, eventually leaving the Seattle bus depot hand in hand out the back door. Go figure

1 comment:

  1. How did there get to be 2 different fonts in this?I keep thinking I should try and fix it but then I always say, "Nah, eff that, let's go look at kitties on icanhazcheezburger"

    ReplyDelete