Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prince Rupert . 3 : Director's Cut

Ok this is the third version after I made a couple of adjustments you might not even really notice. Going over and over the material from my trip is making me very very sad in this cold Autumn/Winter as the leaves are beaten down from their lonely trees by the cold rain and wind and lie helpless in gutters all over town. Such a long time ago I had nothing more than a snack and the window on my mind, and somebody else had to drive, and I could go anywhere I wanted and nobody knew where.


I'm no genius with this video stuff sometimes I think it is just the opposite I never know what about the thing I am looking at makes me feel what I feel when I am looking at it, no eye for the visual image, yet a sunset or a branch or a ripple on the water can make me cry. So I took what little I had and put it together in an easiest way and remembered sad music for the moving pictures and now this thing made me cry and I wish I was back on the road. Maybe some day I will be...

1 comment:

  1. Comment on my own shit? I dont think so. Nevertheless I just watched this again and I love it now and then at wildly unpredictable intervals I manage to put some shit together in a certain way and it works like a boss this a prime example mostly at that point when I recognize that is what just happened I just walk away, that is, when I am smart. I couldnt do this again within, say, the next three years, even if I took up the study of film/video full time.

    ReplyDelete