Friday, May 18, 2012

Shining Up

My pals are making me look really good.
Nomad David called the other day to see if I wanted to ride out to the marina which we did and we even went to the Devil Store to score cheap tools on the way.
I managed to get a complete lap of varnish done and left things looking very yachtlike.
Dave T showed up just as I finished to take me to lunch. I showed him the material I had put together to market Felicity Jane, and we finalized the plan.
I spent some time yesterday setting up a new blog with the boat details and lots of photos.
You've seen it all, but the blog is called felicity jane for sale.
The last act in this little drama was the ad I put up on Craigslist.
Oh yeah, I got the pals.

1 comment:

  1. It is indeed wonderful to have the pals! you got the handrails, etc, varnished?

    ReplyDelete