Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Out of Sequence


Here's something that I found this morning  poking around on my cptr it kind of stops abruptly but I wrote it on the bus in mid-flight so to speak, something distracted me and I never got back to it.

Kamloops is a big town. You come around the corner from the North and there it is all spread out like cherries in a bowl. The depot has a ceramic tile floor and guess where you have to sit to charge up your gimmick, right there on said floor. My butt will probably never forgive me. They have these hard-ass floors for the snowmelt all effing dark winter long.
My butt is already angry. I know because I took a bit of a poop back there a ways on the moving bus I don’t know really what it amounted to being they have that poisonous green liquid down there in the receiving end of the apparatus. I now have officially arrived.
Really I’ve run out of things to say. Nothing much happened on the way here except I watched a movie and tried to sleep a little and what’s up with the fucking road surface totally and violently pitted every random six feet and ka-thud KA-THUMP thump thump so much for any real sleep. I don’t give a shit, I will be home in bed by this time tomorrow, well, tonight.
They are doing that thing where they kick everybody off while they go clean up and gas up and get the new driver out of the bar and sober enough to steer.

No comments:

Post a Comment