Thursday, October 13, 2011

La Migra On the Bus

 
La Migra is swarming  the bus. We’re stopped twenty miles w of El Paso, these three young and extremely tidy looking perfectly groomed and polite border patrol dudes came on the bus when we stopped at the weigh station. I have my passport, and I flirted shamelessly with the guy while he checked it out, I was glad I did although it was a bit excessive. How cool is that, when I handed it over boastfully, I brought it on a whim and eventually got into handing it over when the greyhound drivers demand, like they rarely do, only the officious or bad mood ones do. The US Border Patrol guy, perfect complexion, not a hair out of place, got a nice close shave today and I think even trimmed his perfect young mustache, with the cuffs and the spray and the light and stick and of course the Glock high and tight and the  creases in the shirt, allowed in his perfectly cute and young handsome way, that it was, in fact, pretty cool. 
I'm a white chick. Past the age group. I got no problem.
They got the dogs. They got one passenger out there explaining himself, fighting for his life as it were, in low tones and as much casual sincerity as he can muster, now there’s more Migra, the dogs alerted, the tattooed ex-con just got called out, there’s trouble. I’m pretty relieved that the stash I found in my purse I left in New England, a bit of bud that Terry gave me long ago and got lost in my vast and mysterious black leather bag in which I keep all my pemmican and water bottles.
Now there’s three more of the young miscreants assuming the position on the tarmac outside, trouble for sure and I feel the wind from the bullet that just missed me.. wow…
I think they’re busted. Wow… I didn’t expect this.
OK now I’m hearing it was a disrespect when the Migra were first here, the gofers threw spitballs, and the cops didn’t see the humor.
Heavy…
Now it has degenerated into a smoke break while the wheels of justice turn...Even the cops. Decompression. Good for the soul... Funny how I just almost shot your punk ass. Yeah, pretty funny how I almost got a federal felony posession beef down here in the ass end of America..Ha Ha Buddy buddy...adrenaline... fade...
to black

No comments:

Post a Comment