Monday, October 3, 2011

and then it was over

Sad. Sad, sad,sad. Its Monday Oh dark:thirty, leaving today its over...
Jane is such an amazing woman, smart, funny, utterly and totally authentic to the point she hardly knows that's an issue for most people. Not her authenticity, theirs. Which is totally the kind of thing you say to Jane.The word impetuous went through my head this morning although I'm not entirely sure it fits, if there was a milder version it would, headlong flight into the world is more like it.We ran around and did things and talked a mile a minute, I met her friends Stephen and David, and Pam and Kyelie and I think his name was Jim the teacher or John or James or something J whom I thought would never go home last night but funny thing he's probably the most actually like Jane of all of them.
And then we rushed into our rooms and did our email and watched TV on the internets.
In the morning Jane texted me hello what did I want for breakfast. Texted me , from 25 feet away, but it made perfect sense at the time, its a respect for space thing.
Jane took me up to the VA where she works and I saw her little office with a photocopy of her MSW certificate which tells you how Jane is about herself, selfless in fact, which is the joy of total authenticity just don't get lost in your own shuffle darling, is all I ask.
Bus today, 8 am, to Asheville, NC which is another story for another time..

No comments:

Post a Comment