Friday, March 9, 2012

New Thing

I'm in the exam room yesterday and this nice 50 something puts her head around the corner its my new pcp. Ok SO far. Then this goofy looking asshole follows her in and she asks if her student can sit in. What the FUCK? What the fuck are you thinking, lady, I'm letting some retarded looking doofus into the most important doctor patient conference of the year? FUCK YOU....So I politely allowed as how I would really rather not.
The rest was great, not a MD but a lpa or whatever they call the almost-but-not quite that infest big practices in public health with the budgets the way they are.
Pat Buckley, Doctor Substitute, nice lady, looks like a dragon boater, grey hair, short, Danskos
Does a very competent ROS, good rapport.
Side note: this is in the 8x8 building, massive and airy and new fucking teak handrails. Atrium with ferns.
Ending with a review of the fucked up situation over at TOC
Says she will find out what is going on with the Oregon Clinic and this interferon situation.
So on the way home I get to Fred Myers and some drunken half-negro followed me out of the store and down toward my building. When he started muttering foul abuse right behind me I started to freak, and then he wouldn't stop following me and I finally had to confront this shit which seemed to piss him off. I don't know if he planned on doing something but I think he was working up to it.
When I got here I went online and I signed up for the WomenStrength classes for April, taught by my pal Nikki Morris the cop. Get me some theory.
The day started out well enough cute little Brian at the T-Mobile store walked me through choosing getting a
new SmartPhone, one with hard keys.
But later, at 5:30, finally ending a weird afternoon, I was damn glad to get home and lock the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment