Thursday, March 8, 2012

Delicates

This is the shit that gets me in trouble every time. I'm pretty sure somebody is fucking with my shit and I am having to be very extra careful because that particular somebody is in a total power position.
My health insurance provider is doing a denial of service for the interferon, they say because this l'enfant terr...at the Oregon Clinic didn't send them the documents requested.
She says they denied because of the documents.
On one scenario she is at fault, on the other she is blameless.
In either case she, and only she,  has the position of conducting the appeal process. Thus she remains in the power position and I dare not offend said same.
If she didn't send the document, a report on my previous failed go-round with interferon, then she dropped the ball, and she knows it, and is white-lie-ing to escape blame.
Or she doesn't know what she's talking about.
If she did send it they are lying, but their position is on paper and confirmed by several of their people who have no dog in this fight and thus are probably telling truth case.
She doesn't return my call. She tells others but they don't either.
I have to sit on my hands and not yell.
I don't have a good track record in that department.
I had a meeting with her yesterday before I knew the what's what and I noticed she is a talker. On and On. I don't think much gets through to her besides her own interior stream. Not a listener. What the british call a blatherskite.
tum da dum tum
ooooohhh
(EDIT on Saturday)
It is  that bad this chick needs managing I finally wormed it out of her excuse being that they would have denied anyway, or that there wasn't any such report to send. Now she knows I check up on shit.. That can't be bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment