Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Adults Only

I'm waiting for my drug connection to call. It's been a little over 24 hours. I'm still patiently trying not to stare at the phone.
It took repeated telephone work but I arranged for the money. Finally. Everybody did what they said they were gonna do and the guy called Monday to tell me they had it in hand and I could go ahead and set the hookup.
There's a guy I know downtown says he can get the right shit and I like the guy enough to take him at his word about it.
They try to get you to go to some online deal out of Florida but I googled it and it isn't nothing but a drugstore in Orlando and there is no reason in hell I'm doing that kind of a number with somebody I don't know and don't want to know and would pretty much cross the street to avoid. I don't think the setup is crooked, that's not what I'm saying but some wannabe big pharma rep has done some bamboozling somehow so the punters get shunted in the same direction with a bit of doubletalk and a wink and a nod.
Guaranteed I will be copping $18,000 worth of the shit in this first score, and if the shit's as good as they say it is I will re-cop three and maybe six more times and there isn't a price break for repeats.
These people are cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment