Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stuff

Fuck you, Mitt Romney. You are right about the stuff thing, though. I voted for Bronco Bamma because he promised us more stuff. Stuff like a rational foreign policy, and an economic policy based on scholarly study of real world forces. Stuff like control for women of our own bodies, and equality for minority groups, and if you think that means people marrying objects or pets you're the pervert, to even think that up. I know, I know, we all see the world through the lens of our own prejudice. I guess that means  guys like you are really in it for the money. Big surprise...
And, yes, stuff, material things, for myself as well. Stuff like food,so that even the fucked-up and stupid like me have something to eat. Stuff, like as much public commitment to the health of my body and mind as there is for fighting fires in your garage elevator. The public supports full no-expense-spared firefighting facilities and teams for any careless asshole with too much stuff passed out drunk or too  busy fundraising to set the sprinkler system or pay a decent wage to the guy who looks out for shit like that. Healthcare should be the same, after all its guys like you that pay for the ER care for folks like me with no insurance. Wise up!
Bronco Bamma promised me stuff like, say, schools for the neighborhood kids, and books with actual science and history so we don't keep making the same fucked up self centered delusional choices as a society and stop killing the world.
And a warm place to take a shit!
Wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment