Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Situation (Edit)

Situation Normal: All Fucked Up

So I'm in the chair Monday getting my blood drawn and I say to the guy (My buddy Dan) Say Aren't I supposed to do a viral load and a liver panel this week? I'm on week 4 of the interferon and they have to do an assessment of viral count before the insurance will auth for more meds.
So he bucks it up stairs and the word comes down, no, just the CBC. Fine.
Not.
I do my shots on Friday night at 10 pm and it is vitally important that they be done at the same time exactly each week.
So today I get a call from little Jan the liver lady's assistant. Heidi you didn't get your blood work done Monday can you come in tomorrow? Yes you did drop the ball you Oregon Clinic, the orders weren't there when they were supposed to be you lame m-effers.
Gnashing of teeth.
Draw blood tomorrow, labwork results Friday and then the ins co will authorize or not, but wait, I'm supposed to get the meds Friday so I can keep my dosage interval.
Oh this shit makes me cray...zzizzle
Edit: Ran around for hours today got the bloodwork done, went upstairs after to get with the liver ladies and straighten this shit out. I did try to be nice, with some success. Teresa had a stash of Peg-intron and a bottle of Robovirin and a secret carton of incevek so I cam home with enough shit for a week while the lab and the ins co battle it out.
Then the robot caller from curascript the joint in FLA that does the mailorder pharm for this shit the fucking robot called to get more info to process a supposed order for this medication package and I had to take steps to get them to shut up and erase my info the bastards just railroad right along fucking robots. If you're gonna steal my shit at least get a person to do the dirty work.
Edit: You don't want to be fucking with my shit when I'm stressing because I will eat you the fuck up. I was a professional scapegoat for the first eighteen years of my life and I will get me some paybacks if you expose your neck in the slightest. I did get on the phone with those morons at CuraCrap and sorted that shit right on out. 
BTW their website is about a corporate takeover and not about a service pharmacy it is a joke and these fucknuts are pirates. a Pillmill with no Oxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment