Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Phone

This picture was taken with my cell phone. I think it might be the best photograph I have ever taken. I even edited it in the -phone before I sent it over here to 3d world headquarters to brag it up on. There was one, taken with a film camera,  back in the day of the shrimp boats coming into Rockport Harbor on the Texas Gulf Coast at sunset that was pretty good. But it is long lost so there's no way, really, of knowing.
This version, edited in the HTC MyTouch 4g Slide, lost 90% of it pixels in the one edit, going from 900k plus to just 91k in that one edit.




This second copy I sent to my computer in the first phone version and cropped it a little bit to center things up same as before and it is 851,000 pixels. Now, I dojn't know how you feel about such things, but I like me some pixel density. You can compare and see how you feel about it.



Then I really lost my shit and cropped it again. It only has 251k pixels left but I think it is the better for the reduction in excess verbiage.

Not bad for a cell phone photo

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That IS a stunning photo. Love the little leaf in the drop. Nice eye, nice execution.

    ReplyDelete