Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Trending Now


Laying in bed trying to sleep because I had to get up at 4:30 to go to Salem I was wondering what the bitchen new video, HD by the way, would look like on here, the blogness of it all. So I got up at 310 or so, not to Yuma.
Turns out between the viciously unstable Graphics processor and the size of hd video files I'm pretty much out of luck and so are you.
But I assure y ou here at 3d world headquarters we take this shit seriously and are working night and day to fix this fucker.



Last year when I painted the bottom I didn't have the energy to fuck around getting the waterline. So I took the easy way out. Painted the bottom strake and called it good.
So here are a couple of stills to tide you over. They are twice as densely pixellated as the other photos from my phone camera, and more than twice the pixel density of my other Sony.
Alas, they are not 1080P HD video.
I know, thin gruel indeed.



SO I used my brother's Bushnell Laser level to strike the waterline. Hanging masking tape on a curve is a motherfucker. I have yet to decide if it was worth it. Popoular opinion seems to be trending yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment